> 매일영어 > 오늘의 작문

작성일 : 22-02-02 09:59
2/02 Special English writing~!!!
 글쓴이 : 노태원
조회 : 347  
Today, I see to the English News papers.
That's so Interesting and surprised.
Today's Topic is "LG Electronics Releases AI-powered Home Ventilation System"
On Jan. 13, LG Electronics announced the release of an innovative home ventilation system that uses artificial intelligence technologies. This innovative system can effectively help users keep the air clean inside their homes and keep pollutants out, even when the windows and doors are closed, allowing users to make good use of the system’s features when fine dust levels are high.

What is also special about this system is that it can be connected to an LG Whisen system air conditioner. When it is connected to this air conditioner, the new system can optimally function based on the air conditioner’s analysis of the indoor air. Due to this, the system can remove the fine dust inside a user’s home at more than double the speed, in comparison to when the system is being used alone.

One last thing to note about this incredible system is that it is equipped with a highly efficient total heat exchanger, which can significantly reduce the energy loss caused by outgoing air emissions. The system can help users to reduce their heating and cooling costs by recovering approximately 60 percent of the energy used for cooling and 70 percent of the energy used for heating.
I loved My country~